Re: Reviewing the screen, help

ADRIAN POCOCK

Hi

I was not sure this was a server only cmd, I guess you could then just review what is on the clipboard without pasting it using one of the nvda add-ons.

Would i be right in this assumption.

Also would you know how to use a batch file just to play a short clip, such as the system uses to give audio feedback for things like critical stop etc, without console output and close out.

Just a thought.

All the best Adrian Pocock.

On 08/03/2019 04:14, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 10:40 PM, ADRIAN POCOCK wrote:
and i think there was a cmd to place it on the clipboard but its slipped my mind.
Adrian, I was typing about redirection and append commands at the same time you wrote your message.  You are correct about the clipboard. You just use the pipe command with the word "clip" after it, e.g.,

                              dir /? | clip

and the output goes straight to the clipboard for pasting elsewhere.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back