Re: Converting epub to pdf

ADRIAN POCOCK

Edited

Hi all

It is pretty obvious they misspelt epub, which stands for electronic publication.

It all depends on copyright restrictions how you go about conversion.

If the origanal poster could enlarge what type of epub they are talking about it would be helpful.

If there is no protection on the epub file then use this link to get a conversion to pdf or audio and other formats for free.

https://www.robobraille.org/

[Moderator's Note:   The section on removing Digital Rights Management from copyrighted publications has been removed.  There are few written rules for the NVDA Group, but sites such as Groups.io and Web Forums in general frown upon any discussion of anything that attempts to violate copyright or remove legitimate copyright protections.   I will quote two forum rules from Bleeping Computer, where I also moderate, that definitely apply here:

        -   The posting of any copyrighted material on our web site is strictly prohibited.  (and that would include a verbatim text passage of the length that was posted here.  Anything beyond a line or two goes beyond fair use.  If one wishes to refer to a whole article, or close to it, post the link to it.)

       -   No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user.

Groups.io and similar hosting services have been known to shutter groups that persist in posting material explicitly intended to circumvent electronic copyright protections.]

On 08/03/2019 10:46, Antony Stone wrote:
What is an epop file?

A Google search gives me no useful-looking results.

Antony.

On Friday 08 March 2019 at 11:44:10, farhan israk wrote:

How to convert epop file to pdf file?