Re: LAPTOP VS DESKTOP

Howard Traxler <howard@...>

Thanks, I'm sure glad.  I use the lapktop layout here on my desktop because I can do some stuff without taking my hand off the home row.  I sure do need to learn about the review modes; I can't seem to get them to work.

On 3/8/2019 9:32 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
The simple answer is, "Yes."

Either command set should work regardless of the mode set as the default.  People have discussed "mix and match" here on many occasions when they find the shortcut sequence from "the other layout" easier for a few things they do frequently.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back