Re: Blogging with NVDA

Hmmm I have never used blogspot but it is blogger and thats google.
I have used a lot of blogs including livejournal and wordpress is the one I use.
wordpress.com helps a lot
wordpress.com/wp-admin is good to open your blog after you make it and then m.wordpress.com will work to make a post in an accessible format.
www.wordpress.org is good for you if you want a blog.
wordpress is actually quite a cool bit of junk.

On 18/06/2016 7:22 p.m., Semirhage wrote:
I was wondering if anyone does blogspot or any of those and is one more blind and NVDA accessible than others/ Are any easy?