Re: Alex voice from the mac with NVDA?

Claire Potter <claire.potter99@...>

Hi Matt, I saw this question being asked on another platform sometime last year and I heard there that apparently that addon doesn't exist any more because it was too buggy, I would love to know if that has changed, the Alex voice is quite good for reading long pieces of text!

Claire Potter
Potter's place, where technology comes to life!
www.pottersplace.me.uk
NVDA Certified Expert 2019.

On 8 Mar 2019, at 21:35, Matt Turner <meturner2214@...> wrote:

Hi folks.

I have a mac mini, and am running windows on it viea bootcamp.

I thought I remember a addon that would let you use the alex voice with NVDA?

I no there was 1 that only worked when there were certon words, but I think this one works using something with the command  line, although I could be wrong.