Re: Alex voice from the mac with NVDA?

Sarah k Alawami

you are thinking about the one that runs in wine I believe. or maybe I'm confusing espeak on the mac. but I don't remember the alex thrugh the terminal on windows.

Take care

On 8 Mar 2019, at 13:35, Matt Turner wrote:

Hi folks.

I have a mac mini, and am running windows on it viea bootcamp.

I thought I remember a addon that would let you use the alex voice with NVDA?

I no there was 1 that only worked when there were certon words, but I think this one works using something with the command  line, although I could be wrong.