Re: speech viewer help

I  was going to look for the keystrokes to open the log viewer, but just couldn't find anything.
Am I missing something here or is it out of the keystrokes reference?

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 08/03/2019 18:57, Sarah k Alawami escreveu:

I can't remember the keystroke but ther is one for bringing up the log. Paste that into a messag eand email the nvda support staff directly, pr paste the log text (not attachments) here.

On 8 Mar 2019, at 13:40, ADRIAN POCOCK wrote:

How do you go about this in steps please.

Regards Adrian Pocock

On 08/03/2019 21:38, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

When this happens can you submit a log to the team and see what happens from there? if you did submit a log to the devs what have they said in response to the bug report?

On 8 Mar 2019, at 13:33, ADRIAN POCOCK wrote:

Hi all

If i try to access speech viewer from tools in nvda sound stops and also crashed pc eventually after restarting nvda a few times.

Regards Adrian Pocock