Re: Converting epub to pdf

By the way, Mr. Steyn is correct that this topic is not in any way directly related to NVDA.

The answer to the question, "Is this about using NVDA to accomplish a task or configuring NVDA itself?," is clearly, "No."  [By the way, I consider questions regarding what program of a given category works together best with NVDA to be "about using NVDA to accomplish a task."]

This is precisely the sort of topic intended for the NVDA Chat subgroup.  If it is to continue, I would ask that whoever wishes to do so start a spin-off topic in the Chat subgroup to do so.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back