Re: Firefox control buttons+Re: [nvda] Ad blocker for NVDA and Firefox?

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

It indeed does work like a frosted lucky charm LOL! But a question here. It says You Block Origin is off. So does it do it’s thing once a URL has been loaded? Thanks.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Brian Vogel <britechguy@...>
Sent: Friday, March 8, 2019 10:52:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox control buttons+Re: [nvda] Ad blocker for NVDA and Firefox?

Travis,

            Thanks.  It appears that object navigation is the only way to go for this, and it does work like a charm.

            I knew I'd had this conversation at some point in the past that was not quite yet relegated to the mists of memory, but it was not entirely resolved.  About eight months ago on the Win10 for Screen Reader Users Group, topic:  Firefox Quantum, Version 60, and getting to browser control buttons

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back