Re: want to install NVDA in our office in india

Aravind R

thank you sir.

On 6/27/16, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Aravind Sir,
You may ask your bank to correspond with NV Access via their e-mail
address admin@nvaccess.org. A communication, their assurance and
whatever may be involved in the process may make this somewhat more
'official'.
I trust you may be able to address any security concerns they may have
with NVDA, referring to suggestions given in a related thread as well.
Thanks.

On 6/27/16, Aravind R <aravind.andhrabank@gmail.com> wrote:
dear friends,

i'm aravind from chennai, india.
we want to install NVDA officially inside our government offices india.
for personal purposes, NVDA is free and need not be an authorised
software.
but, our companies require an official authorised copy of NVDA sold
through DVDs etc exactly like how jaws is purchased.
is there any way we can guide our banks to obtain an official copy of
NVDA friends?

r. aravind,

Assistant manager
Department of sales