Re: Converting epub to pdf

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

Just for reference, an epub file is just a normal zip file with html files inside.  All you need to do to read it is unzip it into the directory of your choice, then locate the html files inside the directory structure, and simply open them with your browser. In my personal opinion, that's way easier than the shoddy support that pdf files have on the pc.

Of course, this won't work with DRM protected epubs, but otherwise, it works like a charm, and this is the way I read all of my epub books.

Mostly because I haven't found a decent epub reader, but even if I did, I'd probably keep using this format anyhow, just because it's what I'm used to.

On 3/8/2019 9:15 AM, ADRIAN POCOCK wrote:

[Edited Message Fol