Hi Thank you for your help.

I have added nvda to safe senders list so hope that does it.

Regards Adrian.

On 09/03/2019 19:52, Gene wrote:
I wonder if the problem is more complicated or perhaps I should say, more difficult to resolve.  Some messages must be getting to the list and from the list because the person has been participating in threads.  So I wonder if there is a technical difficulty that will be difficult to figure out.  Perhaps the problem will resolve itself over time.

Of course, there is no reason not to contact the provider but I wonder if it would be better to get a GMail Account and use it for Groups.io mail.  Off and on, a message from a list ends up in spam but not often and I haven't had a bouncing problem since I started using GMail for Groups.io mail many months ago.

Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2019 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] what is bouncing nvda group

Your email service provider is what bounces Groups.io e-mail messages, and if using the "unbounce request" doesn't resolve it, then you need to contact your email service provider and ask them to whitelist any domain that ends in groups.io.

I recently posted about issues with Earthlink blocking Groups.io messages as spam.

If customers complain, and make it clear that Groups.io is a subscription e-mail list service, these issues with blocking/bouncing are likely to get resolved both more rapidly and more permanently.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back