Re: Got my NVDA working!

John J. Boyer

Sorry, I can't help. Jaws wouldn't even install on myu machine, but NVDA
is working fine.

John

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 04:23:11PM -0700, ahmed abd alslam wrote:
hi john
I have one but I can't use it with jaws can you help me? I tryed
use old virsion for nvda but steel not working
thank you

On 6/27/16, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@...> wrote:
I called in an agent from the Geek Squad. He got NVDA working with my
Freedom Scientific Pac Mate. It looks good. JAWS wouldn't install. We
don't know why.

John

--
John J. Boyer; President,