From: "DAVID" <davidlacaille2@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2019 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda on and off short cut.

Hi and how do you do that.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, 09 March 2019 08:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Unless you just want to suppress speaking of course, which still leaves the
program running, just not talking.
Another way if you want to stop it for specific programs is to use a
profile and turn the speech off when that program is running. Of course if
it accesses, say Explorer it will start to speak when it does so, this can
be handy or a menace depending on what you are trying to achieve.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-