From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2019 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] what is bouncing nvda group

I wonder if the problem is more complicated or perhaps I should say, more difficult to resolve. Some messages must be getting to the list and from the list because the person has been participating in threads. So I wonder if there is a technical difficulty that will be difficult to figure out. Perhaps the problem will resolve itself over time.

Of course, there is no reason not to contact the provider but I wonder if it would be better to get a GMail Account and use it for Groups.io mail. Off and on, a message from a list ends up in spam but not often and I haven't had a bouncing problem since I started using GMail for Groups.io mail many months ago.