From: "Monte Single" <mrsingle@sasktel.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2019 2:39 AM
Subject: [nvda] bread crumb

Using win 7 with nvda and firefox.

Currently, well for the last two weeks, the CELA library here in Canada has
been undergoin y a major makeover along with a bookshare merge.

Most of it seems pretty haywire; when I do a search I think I am getting
just bookshare results. The CELA help people tell me they are working on
it.

When I do a search, I am getting something I have never heard before.
After I press the search button and press h for heading a couple of times,
I hear;

"bread crumb navigation"

Is this a NVDA feature?

Thanks,