locked Re: OT: Stascom 2019 is available for download

Ron Canazzi

For those of us who have never herd of it, you might want to tell us what it is.

On 3/10/2019 7:45 AM, Christo de Klerk wrote:

Hello all

Those of you who use and have come to love the free Stascom utilities by Jacques Stassen, take note that Stascom 2019 has just been released. This release has many new exciting features. To those who have not used the program, I recommend that you give it a try. You can download it from:

https://www.stascom.co.za/stascom.html#content

Kind regards

Christo

--