Re: bread crumb

Sarah k Alawami

I've seen it on the pc versions of unlv, some forusm, and some general websites , so they do exist. It might not be a heading but it's obvious what it is by looking at the page. It looks like a unix path

On 10 Mar 2019, at 3:29, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

No its a term I see a lot on mobile web sites which seems to be a basic trail back the way you came in, kind of like a ball of string unwound as you move through a maze. I've not encountered it on pc web sites but maybe its coming there as well. I am seeing more and more tap here etc instead of click here though.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Monte Single" <mrsingle@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2019 2:39 AM
Subject: [nvda] bread crumb

Using win 7 with nvda and firefox.

Currently, well for the last two weeks, the CELA library here in Canada has
been undergoin y a major makeover along with a bookshare merge.

Most of it seems pretty haywire; when I do a search I think I am getting
just bookshare results. The CELA help people tell me they are working on
it.

When I do a search, I am getting something I have never heard before.
After I press the search button and press h for heading a couple of times,
I hear;

"bread crumb navigation"

Is this a NVDA feature?

Thanks,