locked Re: NVDA for Android and IOS

Sarah k Alawami

That would be nice however "I'm not sure how much coding that involves as the android platform is way different to the pc platform in terms of what it can and cannot except. I forgot what android os is coded in I think java (not java script) Plus I'm not sure how hard or easy it is to get api and other access that nvda would need.

On 10 Mar 2019, at 8:16, Sociohack AC wrote:

Are there any plans in the pipeline for developing an NVDA app for Android and IOS? Is it possible?
Right now, Talkback and Voiceover do support external keyboard, but it would be so much more convenient if there could be an NVDA application for mobile phones with similar commands as that of a PC. What do you guys think?
--
Regards,
Sociohack