From: "Sarah k Alawami" <marrie12@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2019 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] bread crumb

I've seen it on the pc versions of unlv, some forusm, and some general
websites , so they do exist. It might not be a heading but it's obvious
what it is by looking at the page. It looks like a unix path

On 10 Mar 2019, at 3:29, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

No its a term I see a lot on mobile web sites which seems to be a
basic trail back the way you came in, kind of like a ball of string
unwound as you move through a maze. I've not encountered it on pc web
sites but maybe its coming there as well. I am seeing more and more
tap here etc instead of click here though.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-