locked Re: OT: Stascom 2019 is available for download

Tyler Wood

And he has kindly put the website's link in his message.  There shouldn't be any excuse as the info  is just a click away.

And what, prey tell, would clicking that link bring me to? An unknown link for a program I have never heard of, that nobody else is saying anything about?

Sorry, but at least a general description, even if copy pasted from the website, would be very helpful in an instance like this. I don't just click links willy nilly, regardless where they may originate.

On 2019-03-10 10:24 a.m., Jaffar Sidek wrote:

And he has kindly put the website's link in his message.  There shouldn't be any excuse as the info  is just a click away.

On 3/10/2019 7:58 PM, ADRIAN POCOCK wrote:

Hi

There is no real description of what this program is for.  So as not to waste peoples time with something they are not interested in.

Regards Adrian.

On 10/03/2019 11:45, Christo de Klerk wrote:

Hello all

Those of you who use and have come to love the free Stascom utilities by Jacques Stassen, take note that Stascom 2019 has just been released. This release has many new exciting features. To those who have not used the program, I recommend that you give it a try. You can download it from:

https://www.stascom.co.za/stascom.html#content

Kind regards

Christo