From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sociohack AC
Sent: Sonntag, 10. März 2019 16:17
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA for Android and IOS

Are there any plans in the pipeline for developing an NVDA app for Android and IOS? Is it possible?
Right now, Talkback and Voiceover do support external keyboard, but it would be so much more convenient if there could be an NVDA application for mobile phones with similar commands as that of a PC. What do you guys think?
--
Regards,
Sociohack