From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Antony Stone
Sent: March 10, 2019 1:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] A web site with a double life

Many websites do present different content based on the browser they detect
is visiting them.

Sometimes this is good (eg: for mobile devices, they get the
mobile-optimised version), but sometimes it is bad.

I recommend contacting the admin of the website to tell them how this is
interfering with usability.

Antony.

On Sunday 10 March 2019 at 17:41:52, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io

wrote:

There is a website called doubletap.online
Its a Canadian site, but has podcasts about accessible tech.
However, when I view it in foirefox or waterfox I cannot find a link to
the basic podcast address, only I tunes and some specific apps. However
when I visit it in Safari on the I phone I see the normal link leaving me
in the silly position of copying over the link feeds.bla bala to the pc
podcatcher address field manually. Is this a waterfox/firefox thing? or
is it me or perhaps an nvda thing. I'm using the latest beta of nvda
2019.1.
Schrödinger's rule of data integrity: the condition of any backup is unknown

until a restore is attempted.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC
me.