Re: reviewing a web page

Hi,
Same case of the guy asking about breadcrumb yesterday, if it wasn't you, I actually don't remember :)
"inserted" is an HTML tag which indicates that something was deleted and some other thing is on the place of the old one now.
Suppose you have an original price for something but this thing is with an off for a limited time. You may well want use the "inserted" HTML tag to delete the price and replace it with the new one.
Actually, most of the time it's a combo of two tags, one to delete the old and the other to insert the new content.
I forgot what the other tag is so you may google it if you want more info.
And, while it may be useless for some people, no, as far as I know, there's no way of turning such announcement off using NVDA.

Hth

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 10/03/2019 15:18, Don H escreveu:

Sometimes I simply use the down and up arrow keys to review a web page.  In many cases Icome accross lines on the web page that start by NVDA saying inserted followed by some useless info,  What does the term inserted mean in these cases?

Thanks