Re: irc clients and nvda

IRC! I can't tell you how much time I haven't heard of it :)
Well I don't know of any accessible client. Last time I used it, quite a while back, I've used a basic client developed by brazilian folks for another program called DOSVOX. I doubt anyone on this list will know about this program, by the way.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 10/03/2019 09:36, Daniel Wolak escreveu:

        Hi all,

I'm just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for an irc client
that works with NVDA? I was using chatzilla for the longest time, and
liked how I could review the output window as well.

I tried mirc, however found that reviewing output with object nav
(assuming there's not a more affective way to do it) often didn't
contain all the text, and missed the last few lines.

Thanks for any help,

Daniel