locked Re: OT: Stascom 2019 is available for download

I've read all the replies and can't find out what it is about until now.
Can you please quote me one of them with this information?
My bad, I'll pay more attention next time.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy
Follow or add me on Facebook

Em 10/03/2019 16:41, Antony Stone escreveu:

Please, read the previous replies in the thread.

Antony.

On Sunday 10 March 2019 at 20:36:45, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:

Em 10/03/2019 08:45, Christo de Klerk escreveu:
To those who have not used the program, I recommend that you give it a
try.
I'd like to give it a try, but how I can give something a try if I don't
know what something is about?
At least a short description, please :)

Cheers,
Marcio