locked Re: OT: Stascom 2019 is available for download

Antony Stone

On Sunday 10 March 2019 at 20:56:11, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:

I've read all the replies and can't find out what it is about until now.
Can you please quote me one of them with this information?
My bad, I'll pay more attention next time.

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA /Starboy/

Em 10/03/2019 16:41, Antony Stone escreveu:
Please, read the previous replies in the thread.

Antony.

On Sunday 10 March 2019 at 20:36:45, marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Em 10/03/2019 08:45, Christo de Klerk escreveu:
To those who have not used the program, I recommend that you give it a
try.
I'd like to give it a try, but how I can give something a try if I don't
know what something is about?
At least a short description, please :)

Cheers,
Marcio
AKA /Starboy/
--
It is also possible that putting the birds in a laboratory setting
inadvertently renders them relatively incompetent.

- Daniel C Dennett

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.