locked Re: NVDA for Android and IOS

Mallard

Yes, it would be fantastic... Also on Linux...

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 10/03/2019 19:42, marcio via Groups.Io ha scritto:
As many other people have already mentioned, it seems there's not any plan, for now ou the future, to make NVDA a screen reader to a smartphone.
It actually would be quite nice, though, and I'd be the first to grab it if it ever existed.
Considering how powerful NVDA can be on the Windows platform, if such power could be applied on a smartphone, it would be wonderful!
But unfortunately, I don't see it happening :(

Cheers,
Marcio AKA /Starboy/

Em 10/03/2019 12:16, Sociohack AC escreveu:
Are there any plans in the pipeline for developing an NVDA app for Android and IOS? Is it possible?
Right now, Talkback and Voiceover do support external keyboard, but it would be so much more convenient if there could be an NVDA application for mobile phones with similar commands as that of a PC. What do you guys think?
--
Regards,
Sociohack