Re: Problem with Secure Desktop

John J. Boyer

I am running NVDA installed.

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 04:55:23AM -0500, Gene wrote:
Are you using NVDA installed or are you running it as a portable screen-reader? Assuming the machine is still running and hasn't gone into something like hibernate, as far as I know, NVdA, if installed, should read the secure desktop.

I would consider this question to be the first that should be asked, installed or portable? If you are running it as a portable, installing it should let you see what is going on when the secure desktop comes up.

If there is anything I don't know about how NVDA should be installed to let it read the secure desktop, I hope someone will add information.

From: John J. Boyer
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:54 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Problem with Secure Desktop

If I don't do anything on my machine for a while it goes to Secure
Desktop, whatever that is, and NVDA is not working. The only way I can
get out of it is to shut down the machine and turn it back on. Does
anyone know what Secure Desktop is and how to get rid of it?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer; President,