locked Re: OT: Stascom 2019 is available for download

JM Casey

Damn. I’m sure when Cristobal sent that first message, he had no idea what it would spawn. Sure, he could have included a description; I agree with that, since I’m not one of the people directly addressed in his message. Those were people who already use (and love) this particular piece of software. Maybe that number is small; maybe not; I really have no idea, but his oversight was a small one regardless. I agree with Brian; it’s really not a big deal to click on the link and at least see what it’s all about, if you happen to be interested enough to even bother doing anything other than hitting that delete button in your e-mail client.