I meant to try Aliexpress, but never got around to do so.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 11/03/2019 01:58, Devin Prater ha scritto:
If anyone tries it on Android, I'd love to know if it works better there.

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
*From:* nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@gmail.com>
*Sent:* Sunday, March 10, 2019 7:56 PM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] wish.com

It's hardly usable at all on mac os, so I get the feeling as of now we cannot use wish.com too dad as I know friends who have found thigns they love for very low prices.

Take care

On 10 Mar 2019, at 17:46, Devin Prater wrote:

Yeah, its not accessible for me, either. I can barely use it on
iOS, not sure about Android,.

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>