To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 8:47 AM
Subject: [nvda] using win 7 after january 2020

Microsoft will stop issuing updates for win 7 next January.

I have read comments that win 7 can be used safely after this time if some
conditions are followed.I understand these to be;

---a current browser such as firefox or chrome,

---an accessible antivirus and malware program.

What are antivirus and malware programs that will work with nvda in win 7?

Are there other items that I should consider if I choose to use win 7 after
January 2020?

Thanks,

Monte