From: us@NVDACon.groups.io [mailto:us@NVDACon.groups.io] On Behalf Of derek riemer
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 9:37 PM
To: us@NVDACon.groups.io
Subject: [NVDACon+US] Let planning for NVDACon United States Addition begin!!!

Hello fellow NVDA enthusiasts,

In anticipation of our next NVDA Conference, and the planning that naturally must occur to bring such an event to the world, I would like to propose we call our first planning meeting. Can people please reply and let me know what dates and times work? The planning for NVDACon U.S. is more relaxed on time requirements since most of us reside within a few time zones of each other. I am hoping we can do this some time in July, (Hopefully the saturday after the 10th, or something like that). Joseph has kindly agreed to let us use nvda-kr.org for the NVDACon planning meetings.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing your responses.

--

Derek Riemer

  • Department of computer science, third year undergraduate student.
  • Proud user of the NVDA screen reader.
  • Open source enthusiast.
  • Member of Bridge Cu
  • Avid skiier.