From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 12:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] about accessibility of some programs:

my windows is xp and i want to know about accessibility of zapya.
did you test it?
can you please test it for me and give the result?
i want a program without need to use internet like zapya.

On 6/28/16, Brian's Mail list account <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
It is fine unless you have any xp machines, as dropbox stops working via the

desktop in late august.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.