Weather Add On Issue With Barometric Reading Continue

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

A week or so ago, I posted a bug with the weather add on (yes the latest one) that involves the barometric readings. Here in the western part of New York state in the US, they are chronically about 0.5 inches below the actual reading. I know this because Yahoo weather from which the latest version of this add on derives its information says so when you visit their site directly.

I posted this bug a week or so ago and got no response other than one curt reply questioning my information. Lacking anything else, how can I contact the author of this add on?

Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"