NVDA questions

Teri McElroy <shimzin.lists@...>

Thanks to everyone who replied to my questions.

Adrian, that was exactly what I needed to find. I am now going to try inputting the 44 english phonemic symbols I need and I think that will do the trick.

I'm glad I can still have a portable version of NVDA which will make life easier in class.

I'm still not sure about whether I can run Eloquence though. If I have purchased the eloquence engine, can I have this on my thumb drive too with the portable version of NVDA or does it have to be installed on the machine. If it does have to be on the computer itself, maybe I can make do with one of the other ones there already like Nathan.

I've still got some testing to do here.

Thanks again.

Teri