Re: o t, dvd wripper

Kerryn Gunness

thanks sean

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] o t, dvd wripper

Hmph, freemake has opencandy spyware on it.

I use dvd audio extracter, it can't process some of the really encripted videos but it can work.

I also use goldwave for cd wripping and file conversion.

cdbxp can do everything from blueray to cds and has a slim installer.

On 12/03/2019 3:11 AM, Dan Beaver wrote:

Hi,

I use a program called freemakeVC.  I bought the upgrade version because it works faster  and some of the features seem to be more accessible.  This program takes some playing with to get used to the parts that are not quite accessible but once you learn it it is easy to use.

I use it for DVD ripping and burning.  I also use it to convert audio files to other formats.

Dan Beaver

On 3/11/2019 10:04 AM, Kerryn Gunness via Groups.Io wrote:

hi friends

do you all no of a program to wripp dvd's ?

--
Dan Beaver (KC4DOY)
.