From: Arlene
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] using win 7 after january 2020

I had to upgrade to ten. My system got too old. Back in 2016 when you got this free trial to try ten. I don’t know if my old acer was able to handle it.  It had burned out ports. Plus the sound card got burned out.  I do banking online.  That’s why I did upgrade to ten. Even if 7 was not going to be supported next year. I was going to leave it anyway for that reason!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10