Re: How to use the focus braille display with NVDA?

Ben J. Bloomgren

Bon dia, Rui,

I did find Linha in my display list.

Thank you,

Ben

On Jun 5, 2016, at 19:45, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com> wrote:

Hi!

If you don't find the Linha Braille: Freedom Scientific Focus/PAC Mate
series in the list of Braille displays, is because you haven't yet installed
the needed driver, wich you can find in:
http://www2.freedomscientific.com/downloads/focus-40-blue/focus-40-14-blue-downloads.asp

Regards,

Rui Fontes