Re: Hang ups in latest beta

Felix G.

Hi,
UIA may be laggy in these cases, or the connection between NVDA and
UIA is lost. I've been having those incidents also pre-beta but very
rarely, and also with Narrator, indicating UIA being at fault.
Best,
Felix

Am Di., 12. März 2019 um 09:30 Uhr schrieb Brian's Mail list account
via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>:

PS my add ons are:
add ons updater
Applications dictionary
audio themes
Dropbox, but no longer is working
Winamp extender
Dumb clipboard announcements
Focus highlight now disabled
Golden Cursor. (This needs a new name in my view)
Goldwave
Indent nav
Mozilla enhancements
Open link with
Svox Pico. Only used for demo purposes
Resource monitor
Speech player in espeak. Useful to check current espeak pronounciations etc.
Systray list
Text nav
Toolbar explorer

And that is it.