Re: using win 7 after january 2020

Michael Capelle <mike.capelle@...>

I am going to stick with win 7 until i possibly can't.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: Monday, March 11, 2019 3:33 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] using win 7 after january 2020

I thought microsoft would leave us alone.

After pulling their gwx stunt one would think that they would leave us
users alone.

Now while a lot did take the plunge including a lot of friends and
family that can't afford the upgrade, it did annoy quite a few others.

On 12/03/2019 7:16 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I think if you are a 7 user you will have seen it as on one update a while back the machines temp home page was changed to the warning about this without anybody asking. I guess they are entitled to do this, but it is slightly annoying when you boot in a browser and find that. Shades of the old practice then they ranmsn.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-