Re: Finally, got an alt tab breaking log, I think

Jackie

Looks like it's a fault in the audio themes addon. Are you running
that, Sarah? If so, could you please try disabling it to see if the
problem continues?

did, every time I dl from 1drive I don't need to. Bu for thsoe that
don't want 1drive try this link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gzeohygmhepchrv/alt%20tab%20nvda%20log.rtf?dl=1

On 12 Mar 2019, at 11:18, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

That link wants a log in, you should use dropbox its less annoying.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-