From: "Brian's Mail list account" <bglists@blueyonder.co.uk>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 11:00 AM
Subject: [nvda] More on google drive installation

It seems that google drive has had an update in the last few days causing this log in screen not to work with nvda. I surmise this as I just took another xp machine and installed it and the same problem occurs. Unfortunately, the installer is a stub, which downloads the main installer and hence there is no choice to download the earlier one that worked
The program seems to be written in Python, and the offending screen is labelled as WX web view.
The stuff on this can be seen by narrator, but it just reads it like a load of text and no keyboard interaction appears to be possible. Its obviosly not triggering the virtual buffer in nvda which marks it as web content so the only way I'll be able to log in for the first time seems to be by connecting monitors to the machines and inviting a mouse user to do it.
Does anyone here know if this problem has been reported to google?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-