From: "Richard Wells" <richwels@gmx.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 4:25 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] getting a weird message when I try to read some messages in thunderbird

Rose Marie: Don't worry about this message. It just means that Thunderbird is having a little trouble connecting to either imap or through your network. It will sort itself out. I see this from time to time and it goes away by itself without any intervention.

Hi, everyone,

I was trying to read some messages in thunderbird. Here's the message I get.

imap://knitqueen2007%40gmail%2Ecom@imap.gmail.com:993/fetch%3EUID%3E/INBOX%3E249299How do I solve this? Thanks for your help in advance.

Rosemarie