Re: Nvda and the International phonetic Alphabet, (IPA)

Leo

well if the situation is such as nobody can answer how to do this in
nvda, then I must agree with you,
there should be a text file wher where you can easily follow simple
syntaxis and paste whatever symbols you want
without having to add one by one.

Literophilus

El 13/03/2019 a las 2:35, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io escribió:
Yes this seems to be a shortcoming of the synths themselves to my way
of thinking and as such really out of the control of nvda. Everyone
seems to make  their synths work slightly differently and  I guess
unless somebody has solved this and has the right text files to make
them sound right, you have to do it the hard way.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-