Re: Some issues with NVDA's reading

Gene

We don't know if this has anything to do with NVDA.  It could be the way the synthesizer reads.  And what does "fix" mean?  Are you saying question mark should be spoken or that improper syntax be indicated so you will know there is an error?  That might make sense but that is probably asking for a new feature, not for something to be fixed.

From: Paulius
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:47 AM
Subject: [nvda] Some issues with NVDA's reading

Hi group!
I just found some strange NVDA's reading issues that I think need to be fixed:
I will write 3 same sentences but with diffrent punctuation.:
Any questions?
Any questions??
Any questions ?
So, what's the difference? NVDA doesn't show these are the questions
when the question mark is after space or when it is more than 1
question mark into the same sentence.

I hope this will be fixed.
Sincerely,
Paulius Leveris