Yes, it is happening to me on Windows 7.  It is extremely frustrating because I can't dismiss these dialog boxes and they pop up while I am teaching and using ppt ...

Please, someone, tell me how to make them stop.  I can't uninstall dropbox as I use it all the time for manageing uploads and downloads from our CMS,

--Sile

On 3/13/2019 11:54 AM, Gene wrote:
I wonder if this happens on other versions of Windows than Windows 10. I use Windows 7. I don't have Drop Box start on boot up, but when I run Drop Box, I don't have this problem and if I let it run for considerable periods of time, I don't have the problem.

From: Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 10:19 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Invisible Dropbox pop-ups

Mine appears sometimes every 15 to 20 minutes, sometimes every hour, sometimes never throughout the day. I could be in my flight sim and get the pop ups. And that's when the trouble starts especially if I'm trying to land. I'm glad they are finally looking into this.

On 12 Mar 2019, at 21:58, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Hi Group,

While this Drop Box issue is an annoyance, it goes away within a few minutes after system boot on my computer. Are others having the phantom windows stay visible indefinitely?

On 3/12/2019 10:57 PM, Gene wrote:

I'm sure if the program weren't running, you wouldn't get such notifications. But some people want the program to be constantly running and for those people this would be a problem. And even if you have the program run at boot up, you can close it in the system tray.