From: Paulius
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 8:47 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Some issues with NVDA's reading

Hi group!
I just found some strange NVDA's reading issues that I think need to be
fixed:
I will write 3 same sentences but with diffrent punctuation.:
Any questions?
Any questions??
Any questions ?
So, what's the difference? NVDA doesn't show these are the questions
when the question mark is after space or when it is more than 1
question mark into the same sentence.

I hope this will be fixed.
Sincerely,
Paulius Leveris