Re: Invisible Dropbox pop-ups

Brice Mijares

For me, it didn't matter if all program notifications were turned off. I had to go into drop box preferences and disable drop box from starting at boot up. I could be in Thunderbird reading a message and Dropbox would interfere, I'd have to hit escape to get out of the message and hit enter to finish reading the message.
If I hit the windows key and type Dropbox and hit enter so I could work with drop box, I'd be bothered later by drop box again.
Lenovo
Windows version: Windows 10Ver1809 (64-bit) build 17763.348