Re: Some issues with NVDA's reading

Andre,

          I don't know how that fixes anything.  I still don't get the correct rising intonation on a sentence ending in a question mark.  That being said, I get precisely the same verbalization out of Window-Eyes, which I still consider peculiar.  It doesn't sound anything like the way most people say "Any questions?," in that the rise in intonation, and it's subtle, is on the 'a' in "any" with nothing on the "ions" in "questions".